Saturday, October 8, 2011

A new time has come ...


Welcome to Poovenge!

“Poovenge” The act of peacefully seeking revenge against lazy, careless, arrogant, self loving, selfish, dog owners, who are not responsible enough to pick up their dogs feces.

My partner and I have decided to fight for dog poo free streets, parks, and sidewalks. Many of us have experienced the joys of stepping into dog poo and understand how frustrating that can be.

People who do not pick up their dogs street muffins can no longer simply leave the poo without worry. 

Let us be active, let us confront the offender, let us clean up the streets.

Respectfully,

P. vom Randobruch
THIS MUST STOP!

3 comments:

  1. I agree!! Great idea! These people annoy me so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting way of thinking. I am not sure If I totally agree. I am sometimes inclined to leave my dog poo if no one is looking! People should look where they are walking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 100%. It is so disgusting when people are this irresponsible and just leave it in the middle of the sidewalk AND all over the grass/rocks/everywhere. I read an article that says this can lead to toxocariasis in children and there are TONS of kids in this neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete